View Profile Sensationalism

41 Movie Reviews

You could also appeal to the female gaze instead of just the male. Put some more effort into their outfits and the fabric. Also try to avoid showing only parts of their body at a time and instead show all of them.

man i am hungry i want sum lasagna!

lmfao great man

8 Game Reviews

So this game has no stand alone capability? I only know how to play if I played previous ones. The only thing I can click on is the bed and that does nothing. No instructions, no text, nothing. And you are NOT the king of the portal. There is only one, and his name ins StrawberryClock.

selfdefiant responds:

Thank you! I am king of the portal as of today. I am so happy and grateful to have been chosen for this role, thank you, thank you, thank you!

vines yay

This reminded me of playing Atari, oh how I miss it. Awesome.

fat cat all on the floor

This is a fun little game.
For those getting stuck on the level where they get too big and can't reach the bottom, I think it's supposed to be that way. The challenge is to get a small enough amount of sushi so that you are able to reach the bottom each time while still getting a full belly before the round ends.

2 Audio Reviews

God damn those Scots. I pictured Gerard Butler the whole time. Scots have the best accents for getting the ladies soaking wet.

I love this stuff.

I quite like the lyrics! I like everything about this song actually. It's one of my favourites from you guys.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks!!

2 Art Reviews

I like the inclusiveness of including someone with an arm deformity. Reminds me of my old neighbor, she was great.

Dang we need a calendar!

Go away, batin!