View Profile Sensationalism

41 Movie Reviews

You could also appeal to the female gaze instead of just the male. Put some more effort into their outfits and the fabric. Also try to avoid showing only parts of their body at a time and instead show all of them.

man i am hungry i want sum lasagna!

lmfao great man

9 Game Reviews

So this game has no stand alone capability? I only know how to play if I played previous ones. The only thing I can click on is the bed and that does nothing. No instructions, no text, nothing. And you are NOT the king of the portal. There is only one, and his name ins StrawberryClock.

selfdefiant responds:

Thank you! I am king of the portal as of today. I am so happy and grateful to have been chosen for this role, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Most questions were opinion so that's shitty, some questions were decent.
Most are incredibly retarded and half the people mentioned are obscure people who haven't been here long and may not stay long anyway.
There were no answers at the end. I was hoping for a "this was the question. you answered this. the correct answer was this" type thing. That would be much better.

All in all, I scored it 0 for squandered potential. And it was boring.
A BBS history quiz would be better, instead of fluid incidences that don't stick.

vines yay

This reminded me of playing Atari, oh how I miss it. Awesome.

2 Audio Reviews

God damn those Scots. I pictured Gerard Butler the whole time. Scots have the best accents for getting the ladies soaking wet.

I love this stuff.

I quite like the lyrics! I like everything about this song actually. It's one of my favourites from you guys.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks!!

1 Art Review

Dang we need a calendar!

Go away, batin!