Bio Dome Escape 2 Bio Dome Escape 2

So this game has no stand alone capability? I only know how to play if I played previous ones. The only thing I can click on is the bed and that does nothing. No instructions, no text, nothing. And you are NOT the king of the portal. There is only one, and his name ins StrawberryClock.

selfdefiant responds:

Thank you! I am king of the portal as of today. I am so happy and grateful to have been chosen for this role, thank you, thank you, thank you!

NG BBS Quiz 2012 NG BBS Quiz 2012

Most questions were opinion so that's shitty, some questions were decent.
Most are incredibly retarded and half the people mentioned are obscure people who haven't been here long and may not stay long anyway.
There were no answers at the end. I was hoping for a "this was the question. you answered this. the correct answer was this" type thing. That would be much better.

All in all, I scored it 0 for squandered potential. And it was boring.
A BBS history quiz would be better, instead of fluid incidences that don't stick.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Pitfall 2010! Pitfall 2010!

vines yay

This reminded me of playing Atari, oh how I miss it. Awesome.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

fat cat all on the floor

This is a fun little game.
For those getting stuck on the level where they get too big and can't reach the bottom, I think it's supposed to be that way. The challenge is to get a small enough amount of sushi so that you are able to reach the bottom each time while still getting a full belly before the round ends.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

short and sweet

This game was awesome, even better than the first. I especially like the addition of medals and the voice of The Hatter was fantastic. Really loving the music as well.

To those who are stuck on the password, make sure you type unlock and then type the password.

Knight In The Night Knight In The Night

Mostly good, mostly.

Nice game. One thing that was annoying was that when moving forward, the character was really far to the right of the screen and it was hard to see what was coming up ahead. Everything else is done nicely. It looks nice, it sounds fine, it's pretty fun to play. Just the location of the character was irritating.

WhAcK A MoUsE WhAcK A MoUsE

;op

It was a good game and wasn't hard to play. However, the noise the mice make when they pop up is horrid. I couldn't play for very long without being annoyed by it. My ears have been violated.

The mice kind of looked like bacon. Yeah, I know that sounds funny but I don't know maybe it was the color or the angle or something. You know what would be cool? If there were different types and colors of mice instead of them all being the same.

I see that others have written you some pretty helpful reviews. I think that if you take their advice, you could make a game that is suuuuper amaaaaaaaaazing.

Peace & love!

TonioMiguel responds:

All your comments will be on my list of improvements. You get a blue star for being a good critique but the music was not bad c'mon...I promise I will make the pop-up less ear bleedable @*o*@

Panic Box Panic Box

snuggles

Simple and fun. Well done.

Grammachnophobia Grammachnophobia

hut

I was hoping I would be challenged by some of the words :( This would be a good game for my sister. Way to make education fun!