Pete the Racing Penis Pete the Racing Penis

Lol funny!!

This was a really funny flash guys, nice job lmao. I thought the tweens were pretty good, and the sound FX made it look nice. And the MC of the guys mouth was a nice effect as well.

Nice job guys, your flashes are always really funny!!

Internet Identity Internet Identity

cool

Fantastic artwork. The interactivity was fun!

I Like Cockatiels I Like Cockatiels

I love cockatiels!!

That was cool and adorable. Maybe add colour next time.

Bio Dome Escape 2 Bio Dome Escape 2

So this game has no stand alone capability? I only know how to play if I played previous ones. The only thing I can click on is the bed and that does nothing. No instructions, no text, nothing. And you are NOT the king of the portal. There is only one, and his name ins StrawberryClock.

selfdefiant responds:

Thank you! I am king of the portal as of today. I am so happy and grateful to have been chosen for this role, thank you, thank you, thank you!

NG BBS Quiz 2012 NG BBS Quiz 2012

Most questions were opinion so that's shitty, some questions were decent.
Most are incredibly retarded and half the people mentioned are obscure people who haven't been here long and may not stay long anyway.
There were no answers at the end. I was hoping for a "this was the question. you answered this. the correct answer was this" type thing. That would be much better.

All in all, I scored it 0 for squandered potential. And it was boring.
A BBS history quiz would be better, instead of fluid incidences that don't stick.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Pitfall 2010! Pitfall 2010!

vines yay

This reminded me of playing Atari, oh how I miss it. Awesome.

Dramatic Reading - Xaos PM Dramatic Reading - Xaos PM

God damn those Scots. I pictured Gerard Butler the whole time. Scots have the best accents for getting the ladies soaking wet.

The Contender The Contender

I love this stuff.

I quite like the lyrics! I like everything about this song actually. It's one of my favourites from you guys.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks!!

Anna Is Cold Anna Is Cold

Dang we need a calendar!

Nádia Coelho - 29/01/2014 Nádia Coelho - 29/01/2014

Those are some strange looking boobs.

ElDiogo responds:

It looks like that because of the brightness of the picture.